Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chilling Tales 2 is here!

Chilling Tales: In Words Alas, Drown I has been let off leash by the fine folks at Edge Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing and is now prowling the aisles of your local bookstores and online haunts.  

Editor Michael Kelly has put together an impressive line-up of writers for the second installment of this anthology series, and I couldn't be more thrilled (and humbled) to have my short story "Goldmine" appear within the same pages.

Here's the TOC at a glance:


I just cracked open my copy this evening, absorbing a few pages in between trick-or-treaters.  I'll be up for a few more hours at the very least...

Visit HERE for more information about CT 2 and where it can be purchased online.

Excelsior!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment